Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Inky Workshop 15th April 2018 - The results.



What a fantastic day we had, there was plenty of cake and biscuits, copious amounts of teas and coffees, and just look at the stunning results, my lovely inky crew are so talented. I find it so inspiring that all of their styles are so different, but they used the same technique, fabulous <3 































My next Inky Workshop at Warwick, will be on Sunday 20th May, 10am - 4pm, if you are interested in knowing more, please contact me.......
email : robingphipps@msn.com
or Face book : by PM

Thanks for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I had so much fun on your workshop (as always) and highly recommend it to anyone. Everyone is friendly.. happy to share supplies and come from all levels of experience and the results speak for themselves.

    I'll let you know about May as soon as I know xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline all the workshop makes are stunning. You must have all had the best of times. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is some seriously cool artwork there. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. pas cher nike air max, combinant un style élégant et une technologie de pointe, une variété de styles de pas cher nike air presto, le pointeur marche entre votre style de goût exclusif.

    ReplyDelete