Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

Visible image Stamps, Wow Embossing Powders, Versamark and Stickles



Hi again,

It's Fabulous Friday, and my day to share a little Visible Image love, 
this is a rather large 10" tall black tag, and I've used the awesome Dare to Swim stamp set on it.



I stamped the small fishes with Versamark, and heat embossed them, using three blues of embossing powders.  


The bubbles were stamped using a white ink pad, and the seaweed heat embossed with green powder. I then stamped the jellyfish with Versamark and heat embossed with a yellow powder, the sentiment was done in the same way.



I coloured the jellyfish using Stickles, and gave it a glow using a white crayon.

Visible Image places of interest to visit......
Shop, where you can see and purchase the fantastic stamps.
Blog, all things Visible Image.
Facebook Group, where you can enter the 'Show & Tell'.
Facebook Page, with exciting giveaways each week.

Thanks so much for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is a stunning tag I love those jellyfish they are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete